Taste Festivals have rapidly become the premium events of choice for discerning foodies globally. With a footprint that stretches from London to Sydney, Amsterdam to Auckland, Paris to Dubai and further afield, Taste is a trusted, internationally recognized event that delivers time and time again. Taste Festivals are world-class events that offer unrivalled opportunities to engage with committed and informed consumers.
The mix of extraordinary restaurants, top chefs, diverse producers and exciting ingredients, coupled with a relaxing and stunning alfresco setting, makes Taste a winning formula for all involved.
Taste of Sydney
Taste in Australia deliver a unique hard to reach demographic, and 2018 goes further to expand the connection between culture and foodies with a collaboration series. With our dedication to exceeding expectations and delivering original event content, Taste focuses on delivering against measured KPI’s.
Going into its 10th year, Taste in Australia is the star attraction on any foodie’s calendar, drawing crowds of over 25,000 visitors annually.
The Taste visitor
Taste attracts a premium, affluent audience with high disposable income.
- 70% female / 30% male
- $160,000+ annual HHI
- 24 – 45 average age
- Social Influencers
- Revel in discovering, tasting and cooking new dishes
- Care passionately about the food they eat
- Value good quality products, and are not price sensitive
- Knowledgeable about food and drinks
- Enjoy eating at the best restaurants
Target the trade
Every year, the very best in the food and drink industry come together for Taste. With world-class restaurants and chefs taking part each event, Taste is the region’s largest and most impressive gathering of food and drink talent, as well as a place where first class brands, big and small, come to get noticed.
Taste provides an opportunity to showcase your brand and products alongside the best in the business to find out what’s hot in the world of food and drink. Working with Taste Festivals can bring your brand to life in line with your objectives and deliver a host of tangible benefits including, but not limited to: brand awareness, brand alignment, data capture, chef integration, digital influencer campaigns, consumer engagement, product sampling and hospitality.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities at Taste of Sydney, please call Matt Davison on 02 9285 8000 or email
- Develop an association with the world’s foremost food and drink festival
- Reach an unrivalled AB foodie audience with a keen interest in culinary
- Create significant brand exposure and lead generation opportunities
- Increase your business relations and brand loyalty, while generating new sales
- Position your brand amidst the best in the food and wine industry
- Create digital influencer campaign
- Content creation utilisation up and coming Chefs